All our “Green” parts are recycled and tested prior to sale but there are inherent risks in any used item, no matter how low the mileage is. Northwest Auto Parts offers warranties to reduce risk and further cost. We stand behind our product and hope to keep all work in the ASE Certified shop of your choice. We suggest labor protection with every part sold. Below is the simplified view of options:
STANDARD 101 DAY PARTS ONLY WARRANTY:
- An Extended Parts & Labor Warranty was declined, so the default standard limited warranty of 101 day parts only is assigned to the part purchased. The full purchase price of the part is covered for 101 days. The best statewide standard parts warranty available at no additional cost. However, it only covers the purchase price of the part.
101 DAY $600 LABOR WARRANTY:
- No Extended Parts Warranty is purchased but labor protection is purchased to match the 101 day limited parts warranty. Should a warranty problem arise, the full purchase price of the part and up to $600 of labor is covered by Northwest Auto Parts for 101 days. Industry statistics show mechanical problems usually arise in the first 30 days of installation.
ONE YEAR PARTS ONLY WARRANTY:
- One Full Year of Parts Warranty Coverage is purchased. The full purchase price of the part is warrantied for 365 days from the date of purchase. This is a good mid-range length warranty level if labor is not a concern. No labor warrantee is purchased.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND $600 LABOR:
- One Year of Parts and Labor Warranty Coverage is purchased. Should a warrantied problem arise, the full purchase price of the part and up $600 of labor is covered by Northwest Auto Parts for 365 days from the purchase date. This is our most popular warranty level for our wholesale customers. It protects the shop and keeps the work in their bays for the ultimate protection of the customer.
TWO YEAR PARTS ONLY:
- Two Full Years of Parts Warranty Coverage is purchased. The full purchase price of the part is warrantied for 730 days from the date of purchase. This is a good long term warranty level if labor is not a concern. No labor warrantee is purchased.
TWO YEAR PARTS AND $600 LABOR:
- Two Years of Parts and Labor Coverage is purchased. Should a warrantied problem arise, the full purchase price of the part and up $600 of labor is covered by Northwest Auto Parts for 730 days from the purchase date. This is our highest value warranty level. This warranty gives the highest level of protection per dollar spent.
- We offer free deliver daily to your shop of choice in Anchorage and Eagle River
- We can ship small parts to your door
- All shipments are insured and packed with care to eliminate the risk of damage
- We can send parts freight collect or pre-paid, per your preference
- In-state shipments take 2-3 days and lower 48 shipments usually take 7-9 days
- Expedited shipping is available with expedited charges
(Information found at http://www.a-r-a.org/files/pdfs/ARA_Recycling_Brochure.pdf)
$32 billion annual sales domestically
140,000 people employed nationally
Over 9,000 locations in the USA
Every Ton of steel created from recycled steel conserves:
- 2,500 lbs of iron ore
- 1,400 lbs of coal
- 120 lbs of limestone
Benefits of Using Scrap Steel vs Iron Ore:
- 75% reduction in energy use
- 90% reduction of raw materials
- 86% reduction of air pollution
- 40% reduction of water use
- 76% reduction of water pollution
- 97% reduction of mining wastes
The Automotive Recycling Association estimates that each year the industry collect, reuses or recycles:
- 100.8 million gallons of gasoline and diesel
- 24 million gallons of motor oil
- 8 million gallons of engine coolant
- 4.5 million gallons of windshield washer fluid
- 96% of all lead acid batteries
- Since 2002, over 4 million mercury switches have been recovered